Auction Terms & Conditions
Auctioneer's Terms and Conditions of Sale
TERMS OF SALE
Set forth below are the terms and conditions (the "Terms") that shall apply to any purchase by any party (a "Buyer") either directly from Silicon Valley Disposition, Inc. ("SVD") or in a transaction (a "Transaction") in which SVD serves as broker, agent, liquidator or auctioneer for any third party owner ("Consignor"). The Terms apply to all Transactions, including without limitation, public auctions conducted by SVD and direct purchases by Buyer of any item either before, after or independent of any public auction. By using or accessing any and all SVD Services and or Websites you agree you have read and understand the Terms and Conditions stated herein and are bound to these Terms and Conditions. You may not use or access any and all SVD Services if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions stated herein. If you do not understand any or all the Terms and Conditions herein please contact SVD via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 650-344-3282 for further assistance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Registration. Buyers must register prior to bidding at any auction sale and must be of legal capacity to enter into this agreement. Buyers must register online at www.svdisposition.com. Auctioneer may, in its sole discretion, deny registration to any person or entity. All bidders must provide their name, company (if applicable), mailing address, phone number and email address prior to the auction. By registering, you represent and warrant any and all Buyer Information is accurate and complete. It is solely the Buyers responsibility to maintain current Buyer Information for completeness and accuracy. SVD reserves the right to deny and or terminate Registrations at any time at its sole discretion without notification. SVD reserves the right to deny usage and access of SVD Services and Websites at any time without notice or liability to any persons or third parties. When applicable, Electronic Bidders are required to provide a valid credit card number. At its discretion, SVD may charge a registration fee for Electronic bidding. This fee will be clearly displayed during the registration process. THE BIDDER AUTHORIZES SVD TO CHARGE LIQUIDATED DAMAGES TO THE CREDIT CARD LEFT ON FILE DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS. (See section 6 "Default" below.)
2 . No Warranty. Bidders shall examine or inspect items prior to the day of the auction. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. NEITHER SELLER NOR AUCTIONEER MAKES ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE NATURE, QUALITY, VALUE OR CONDITION OF ANY ASSET. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Assets are intended to be sold without software, if any is applicable. In the event that a Seller's software is included in an asset sale, notwithstanding the disclaimers set forth above, Auctioneer makes no representations or warranties regarding the Buyer's right to use such software, as to the performance of the software, its non-infringement or otherwise. In such circumstances, Auctioneer recommends that Buyer contact the software manufacturer directly to resolve any such issues.
Auctioneer relies on information about assets in the auction provided by the seller. Auctioneer undertakes no investigation of that information, and makes no representation or warranty concerning the truth or completeness of that information. Photographs are provided solely for the bidders' convenience and shall not be construed to create representations or warranties of any kind pertaining to the assets. Buyer acknowledges that it has had the opportunity to inspect all assets prior to tendering its bid and waives any and all claims against Auctioneer and/or seller relating to asset photographs or descriptions.
3. Deposits. Each successful bidder must pay a 25% deposit toward the purchase price immediately following the successful bid. This can be in the form of cash, a cashier's check, or business check with a bank letter of guarantee. If a bidder fails to make a timely deposit, Bidders expressly authorize Auctioneer to use their credit card to satisfy the deposit amount. Auctioneer and the seller may resell the items in question without notice.
4. Invoices & Payment Instructions. For Onsite and Webcast auctions, winning bidders can request a printed paper invoice from the Accounting Manager at the sale location during or after the sale. Electronic Bidders will be sent an electronic invoice to the email address provided during registration. Detailed payment instructions for each sale are available in the printed lot catalog at the sale location on the day of the sale. Electronic Bidders will be sent detailed payment instructions via email along with their invoice.
5. Payments. SVD must receive the balance of the total purchase price no later than the close of business on the second day following the auction (the "Final Payment Date"). All payments must be in cash, cashier's or certified check, federal wire transfer of immediately available funds or a corporate check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee, and all of the foregoing must be in form, scope and substance acceptable to SVD. Credit cards are not accepted for payment, Electronic bidding registration and for Liquidated Damages in the event of a default. If paying by credit card, the exchange rate for sales conducted in foreign currencies will be posted the day of the sale and will be based upon the current currency conversion rates. Without limiting SVD's discretion, no corporate checks without a bank guarantee and no personal checks will be accepted. No title shall pass to Buyer until the total purchase price and all Taxes have been paid to SVD in collected funds
6. Default. Bidders must bid only on those items they are prepared to pay for and remove in accordance with the terms and conditions of this sale. All items awarded to high bidders are contractually theirs and must be paid for by the Final Payment Date and removed by the Final Removal Date. IN THE EVENT PURCHASER FAILS TO PERFORM CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS (PAYMENT AND REMOVAL) AS SPECIFIED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE FOLLOWING ACTION APPLIES: PURCHASER WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE PLACED IN DEFAULT. THIS IS YOUR OFFICIAL NOTICE OF DEFAULT. Upon default, the purchaser shall lose all right, title, and interest which he/she might otherwise have acquired in and to such property as to which default has occurred. SVD will re-market and re-sell this property.
Failure to pay invoices in full by the Final Payment Date in accordance with payment terms will subject Bidder to pay as Liquidated Damages a sum equal to the lesser of (1) 20 percent of the invoice price of the item(s) as to which the default has occurred, or (2) the full amount of the difference between the original invoice price and the re-sold price plus any expenses incurred to re-market or re-sell these items. IF SVD HAS NOT RECEIVED PAYMENT FOR WINNING BIDS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE FINAL PAYMENT DATE, THE BIDDER AUTHORIZES SVD TO CHARGE LIQUIDATED DAMAGES TO THE CREDIT CARD LEFT ON FILE DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
Failure to remove items by the Final Removal Date in accordance with removal terms will subject Bidder to pay as Liquidated Damages the full amount of the expenses incurred to store or transport items until they are re-sold. IF BUYER HAS NOT REMOVED ITEMS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE FINAL REMOVAL DATE, THE BIDDER AUTHORIZES SVD TO CHARGE LIQUIDATED DAMAGES TO THE CREDIT CARD LEFT ON FILE DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
7. Taxes. Buyer must also pay to SVD on or before the Final Payment Date, all sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority (the "Taxes") as a result of Buyer's purchase, including without limitation, any taxes arising from any Buyer's Premium. Collection of applicable taxes will be in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the purchased asset is located. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, Buyer must supply SVD with a sales tax exemption certificate acceptable in form, scope and substance to SVD in SVD'S sole discretion.
8. Buyer's Premium. SVD in its sole discretion may impose a buyer's premium ("Buyer's Premium") on any Goods sold. The Buyer's Premium is a percentage that is added to the final purchase price of any item. SVD shall charge and collect from each successful bidder a 18% buyer's premium if paying by cash, cashier's or certified check, federal wire transfer or corporate check for each sale at the auction, in addition to the purchase price as bid.
9. Removal of Goods. (1) Buyers or their Agents must remove all Goods purchased before the final removal date and time announced by SVD at the auction (the "Removal Date"). (2) No Goods shall be removed until the full purchase price and all applicable taxes thereon have been received by SVD in the form required herein. ANY ITEMS NOT REMOVED ON OR BEFORE THE REMOVAL DATE SHALL BE DEEMED ABANDONED AND SVD SHALL HAVE NO FURTHER OBLIGATION TO BUYER WITH RESPECT TO SUCH ITEMS.
Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any Goods purchased by Buyer. SVD does not pack, ship, store, crate or rig items for removal. Buyers may either pick up Goods at the designated auction site themselves or can contract with a third party agent to manage the removal process for them. Before Goods can be removed by an Agent, Agent must provide SVD with (1) proof of payment in full (Paid In Full Invoice) and
(2) an "Agent Release Authorization" form which allows SVD to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating or packing purposes.
Goods weighing more than 100 pounds must be removed by a qualified, insured rigger. Before any removal, Buyer must provide SVD with a certificate of insurance from the rigger, which certificate must be in form, scope and content acceptable to SVD in SVD'S sole discretion. Without limiting SVD'S discretion, such certificate must show that the rigger carries comprehensive liability insurance written by an insurance carrier of national standing and in an amount of not less than two million dollars ($2,000,000.00). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Buyer shall restore and repair all real and personal property that is altered or damaged as a result of Buyer's removal of the Goods. SVD shall have no responsibility to disconnect utilities to the sold asset, including electric, gas, waste and water lines. Buyer is solely responsible to properly remove and store in appropriate containers all fluids, oils, hazardous chemicals, etc., from machinery purchased. Buyer does hereby indemnify SVD, the Consignor and the owner of the premises in which the Goods are located, from any and all claims, damages, and losses arising from Buyer's actions or actions with respect to the Goods and Buyer's presence on the premises in which the Goods are located, including without limitation, injuries to persons or property and environmental violations or contamination. Risk of loss on any Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon payment in full to SVD of all sums due from Buyer in respect to the Goods.
SVD shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items that can be removed by hand if such items have not been removed within forty-eight (48) hours of the conclusion of the sale.
There will be NO removal of any lots until the auction is complete.
10. Adjustments. After Buyer has removed any item from SVD'S possession, SVD shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to Buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to SVD before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
11. Damages. SVD shall not be responsible for any damages, loss or theft of Goods except in the case of SVD's willful misconduct. Without limiting the foregoing, SVD shall not be responsible for damages or losses caused by strikes, civil disorders, or acts of God.
12. Changes. SVD reserves the right to withdraw or sell any assets contained in an auction prior to or proceeding the stated auction period without notification. SVD reserves the right to temporarily or permanently end an auction prior to or during the stated auction period at is sole discretion without notification. SVD, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to extend the stated auction period without notification. If for any reason SVD is unable to deliver any Goods purchased by Buyer, SVD'S sole liability shall be to return all sums paid by Buyer to SVD in respect of such Goods.
13. Minimum or Reserve Prices. SVD, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to establish a reserve or minimum price on any Goods without having to announce post or publish notice to attendees and buyers at any auction. SVD reserves the right to confirm or reject the final bid. Further, SVD, and/or its affiliates or subsidiaries, may bid at the auction either for its own account or on behalf of a third party.
14. Absentee/Proxy Bids. By completing an "Absentee (Proxy) Bidder Form," Bidders may appoint SVD to be an agent and proxy for the sole purpose of purchasing the items listed when the Bidder CANNOT bid on the day of the sale. ALL BIDS ARE FINAL AND BINDING and DO NOT include any applicable buyer's premiums and sales taxes. SVD will bid up to the specified maximum bid amount to win the item, using only the amount needed to win the item. SVD has complete discretion whether and when to accept Proxy bids. The auctioneer's announcements at the time the lot is sold take precedence on any and all published materials. Proxy bidders will be notified only if they have been declared the high bid. Notification will take place in the form of an electronic invoice which will be sent to the email address provided during registration.
15. Right to Refuse Bids of Deny Access. SVD, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse the bid of any person without providing any notice or reason therefore. SVD reserves the right to deny the usage and access by any person or third party of any and all SVD Services and Websites without notification.
16. Bid Increments. SVD, in its sole discretion, shall control all bidding increments and advances at any auction. SVD reserves the right to reject any bid that is only a minimal increase over the preceding bid, that is not commensurate with the value of the item being offered or that SVD believes was made illegally or in bad faith. In the event of a dispute among bidders, SVD may, in its sole discretion, either accept what it deems to be the final bid or solicit further bids on the item in dispute. No returns or refunds will be permitted, unless authorized by the Consignor in writing.
17. Aggregate Bids. SVD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to sell items advertised as a public auction sale, on a piece by piece basis or as a complete lot. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, SVD may accept a complete lot bid and then conduct an item by item auction which auction shall be effective only if the total proceeds there from exceed the amount of the complete bid.
18. Information Subject to Error. All information provided by SVD to Buyers, including without limitation, any advertising, lot sales catalogs or otherwise, is subject to deletions, errors, additions, and changes without notice. Although information is gathered from sources thought to be reliable, SVD shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any information provided to any attendee or buyers. All buyers shall rely solely on their own investigation and inspection of any Goods.
19. Right to Amend Terms and Conditions. SVD reserves the right to amend any and all of the Terms and Conditions stated herein at any time without notification at SVD's sole discretion. It is the Buyers responsibility to read and review the Terms and Conditions for each sale. SVD provides the Terms and Conditions through its Websites and in printed form at on-site auctions.
20. Agency Relationship. When SVD is selling or auctioning any Goods on behalf of a Consignor, SVD shall act as an agent only and shall have no liability whatsoever for the acts of any owner or principal.
21. Export Law Compliance. Buyers agree to comply will all United States export control and related laws, and acknowledge that SVD is not the exporter of any purchased item. Certain items offered for sale at the auction may constitute "Restricted Technology." Under federal law, such items may not be shipped outside the United States. SVD makes no representation or warranty concerning, and has conducted no investigation to ascertain which items, if any, constitute Restricted Technology.
22. Auction Sites. Buyers acknowledge that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place, Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present. Heavy equipment may be operated and electrical circuits may be live. Every person enters the auction site at his or her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises and the activities that will be or have been conducted on the premises. No person shall have any claim against SVD, the seller or their respective agents for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of property that may occur at the auction site.
23. SVD Rights and Remedies. If the Buyer fails to comply with any of the Terms, SVD shall have all rights and remedies available to it at law and in equity. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, SVD may retain all deposits and partial payments received from Buyer and may resell any Goods that Buyer fails to purchase. Buyer shall be responsible for all costs, losses, and damages suffered by SVD (i) as a result of Buyer's breach of any of the Terms, including without limitation, lost profits and consequential damages, and
(ii) incurred in connection with the enforcement of SVDS' rights, including, without limitation, legal fees and costs and expenses related to the resale of Goods, including storage and rigging fees.
24. No Collusion. Buyers agree they will not participate in any bidding practices with the intent of manipulating the bidding. Any and all forms of collusion between Buyers is forbidden. Buyers agree they will not place bids using false names or Buyer Information.
25. Buyers Indemnification. Buyers agree they will defend, indemnify and hold harmless SVD, including its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, co-branders, or partners, from and against any and all claim, loss, damage, liabilities, judgments, fees and expenses incurred by SVD, including its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, co-branders, or partners, through the use of SVD Services and Websites
26. Website Usage. The following is specific to the access and usage of SVD Websites including and not limited to any and all features and applications:
A) Each Registrant will specify a unique User Name and Password and it is solely the responsibility of the Registrant to maintain the confidentiality of this User Name and Password.
B) Registrants are solely responsible for any and all transactions or transmissions using their User Name and Password
C) SVD is not responsible for any and all unauthorized or compromised usage of the Registrant's User Name and Password. Registrants are responsible for contacting SVD in writing for any and all unauthorized usage of their User Name and Password.
D) Registrants agree they will not:
i) Disrupt, interfere or create outages to computer networks that directly or indirectly affect SVD Websites.
ii) Falsely misrepresent or impersonate any other person or entity. Registrants are forbidden from misrepresenting a Registrant's employment by or affiliation with any third party.
iii) Registrants are forbidden from posting, uploading, transmitting, publishing or distributing any and all information that contains viruses, code, files or programs with the malicious intent of affecting SVD Websites.
iv) Registrants agree they will not copy, modify, reproduce, distribute or sell any information or material provided through SVD Websites.
E) SVD is not responsible for any and all products, content, information or material provided by links to or statements regarding third party services. This includes but not limited to riggers, shippers, partners and any third party services listed.
F) Registrants agree SVD and its affiliates, including partners, officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders or co-branders, are not responsible for any and all damages, actual or alleged, resulting from the downloading of any information or materials from SVD Websites.
These Terms and Conditions, and all questions with respect to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California, without regard to conflict of law's provisions. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California.
Sebae Data Solutions, Inc.
SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Sebae Data Solutions, (the makers of Auction Flex & HiBid (formerly Bidopia) hereafter referred to as "Sebae"), provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms & Conditions ("TAC"), which we may update from time to time without notice to you. The most current version of the TAC can be found found at any time by visiting the link: http://www.auctionflex.com/showtandc.ap
USE AND REGISTRATION
Our services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not available to children (persons under the age of 18) or to temporarily or indefinitely suspended members. If you are under the age of 18, you can use this service only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of your parents or guardians. If you do not qualify, please do not use our service. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to the TAC.
In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Bidder Information") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Sebae has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Sebae has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
DESCRIPTIONS OF SERVICE
Sebae provides the following services under the Auction Flex & HiBid trademarks: Integrated Web Service (for auctioneers), internet bidding (absentee, online-only, & webcast). You can learn more about these services in the following sections.
HIBID INTERNET AUCTION PLATFORM & WEB SERVICE DESCRIPTION
Sebae provides the HiBid (formerly Bidopia) Internet Auction Platform & Web Service ("HWS") under the HiBid trademark as a software solution for auctioneers wishing to extend the audience of their live auctions to the internet. The HWS provides various features including internet absentee bidding, internet-only auctions, and webcast auctions.
The HWS is able to changes its appearance to coincide with the website that it is powering. Accordingly, the HWS powers the www.hibid.com website as well as numerous Auction Flex customer websites. This ability to change appearance is a feature of the HWS. Much like internet merchant account providers can host a secure web page for a vendor to easily process payments, the HWS hosts certain portions of the auctioneer's website to easily enable advanced features such as internet bidding.
INTERNET ABSENTEE BIDDING
Internet absentee bidding allows you to place a bid for an item in advance of an auction. This allows you to place bids on lots without actually attending the auction.
Internet only bidding allows you to place a bid for an item prior to the auction lot closing online. In an internet-only auction there is no live auction.
Webcast auctions allow you to bid in real-time against other bidders or place pre-bids prior to a lot going "live".
Lots are sold in accordance with the Auctioneer's terms and conditions which are accessible from each lot's page. It is your responsibility to read and accept the Auctioneer's terms and conditions prior to placing your bid.
When you place a bid you are agreeing to be bound by the Auctioneer's & Sebae's terms and conditions. By placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract. Please keep in mind that you are bidding against other internet bidders as well as floor bidders, phone bidders, and regular absentee bidders (this list does not constitute a complete list of bidder types but does highlight the common bidder channels).
The auctioneer, at their discretion, can approve or deny bidders. The auctioneer reserves the right to accept or deny bidders for any reason. Prior to approval the auctioneer may contact you to determine your credit worthiness. If the auctioneer approves your bid, the auctioneer will then process your bid in accordance with their terms and conditions.
Should your bid for a lot prove successful, the auctioneer may contact you to arrange for payment & shipping (if applicable). If the auctioneer required registration via a credit card, the auctioneer reserves the right to process your winning bids to the credit card provided during registration.
Sebae, through the Auction Flex & HiBid products & services, facilitates the internet bidding process between the Auctioneer & the bidder. Sebae is in no way a party to the transaction. Because Sebae is not a party to the transaction, you accept that you will have no claim or cause of action against Sebae in respect of the sale (or non-sale) of any Lot. If you have a dispute with an Auctioneer or another user of the Service with regard to the sale (or non-sale) of any Lot you agree that Sebae, its officers, agents, employees will not be liable for losses (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, special loss, indirect loss and consequential los), costs, damages, liabilities, claims, demands and expenses of any kind arising out of or connected with such dispute. You also accept that none of the aforementioned are under any obligation to take any action to resolve any dispute between you and an Auctioneer
Sebae is not responsible for any typographical, pictorial or technical errors in information about Lots on the Site as provided by Auctioneers. Sebae does not evaluate Lots and does not act as a specialist or expert on any related subject matter. Sebae makes no warranties or representation of any kind or nature with respect to Lots (including but not limited to representations or warranties as to the accuracy of description, genuineness, quality, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin or safety). If you have any questions, e-mail the Auctioneer directly. In particular, make sure that you understand the Auctioneer's payment terms and shipping terms.
The Service requires you to login with your username and password prior to placing a bid on a Lot. Making bids with false information or with stolen credit card information is prohibited and illegal.
Your user name and password are required in order to place internet bids. Making bids in a false name or with an invalid or stolen credit card is prohibited. Each bid carries the computer coding of the Internet provider which allows the individual user to be traced and Sebae may at its discretion release this information to enable legal action to be taken. Sebae may, in its entire discretion, refuse or remove bids where it suspects that bids contravene this prohibition. By placing a bid, you are making a binding and irrevocable offer to purchase the Item at any price up to the maximum bid amount you submit. If you win, you must complete the transaction, subject to any contractual right or other right at law to rescind the contract in certain circumstances. Failure to complete transaction without lawful reason is not only a breach of your contract with the Seller but also a breach of this User Agreement.
The amount bid can be increased but cannot be decreased. The auctioneer may, at their discretion, allow you to withdraw and resubmit a bid in the case of bids containing an obvious typographical error. You may forward a request to withdraw a bid and resubmit a correct bid by immediately sending an email to the auctioneer, however, there is no guarantee that any bid will be withdrawn. Although Sebae will use best efforts to forward all bids, Sebae does not accept any responsibility for lost bids or problems with the recipient auctioneer's ability to process your bid. Moreover, Sebae cannot guarantee that bids received will be processed by the individual auctioneers.
Please note that Sebae's role is limited to the provision of the Site for dissemination and publication of information provided by the Sellers.
THE WINNING BID
The winning bid in an auction will be the highest bid that exceeds any reserve (if a reserve exists). In the case of equal bids, the earliest bid received will be the winning bid. If a higher bid is subsequently withdrawn or removed then the auctioneer shall have the right to accept the next highest bid.
NOTICE OF END OF SALE, PAYMENT & SHIPPING
After the sale has ended, the auctioneer will notify the winning bidder via phone, fax or mail that they have won. If you do not receive notice that you have made the winning bid and think that you are the top bidder, you should check with the auctioneer directly. You will make all payment for Items to the auctioneer in accordance with their terms and conditions.
BUYER'S PREMIUM, TAXES AND DUTIES
If you are a successful bidder, you are responsible for paying any buyer's premium, taxes and duties (including any VAT, sales tax and import duties) that may be imposed on the final price paid for an Item. Accordingly, it is your responsibility to check the applicable taxes and duties that may be imposed on an Item prior to bidding for it.
All material and content as provided by the Service is protected by copyright and similar rights. You can not use or make available any of that material for any commercial purpose.
SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly understand and agree that:
a. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Sebae expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
b. Sebae makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
c. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
d. no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Sebae or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly state in the TAC.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that Sebae shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Sebae has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of of the previous two sections titled 'Disclaimer of Warranties' and 'Limitation of Liability' may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold Sebae harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and your bidding on, listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items.
The TAC constitute the entire agreement between you and Sebae and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Sebae. The TAC and the relationship between you and Sebae shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Sebae agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Marion, Florida. The failure of Sebae to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TAC shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TAC is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TAC remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TAC must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.